cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caesar
First-timer (legacy)
We have a few websites that sell products to wholesalers. For example we will sell a case of a single SKU. Each case has 12 units. It would be nice if SS could allow us to setup virtual bundles that deducted multiple units of a single SKU.
200 Comments
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hi! And to best document this request, which marketplace/selling channel are your bundled items importing from? And do you know if the individual SKUs are being imported into ShipStation alongside the bundled SKU?
kristin3
First-timer (legacy)
The bundles are mainly Amazon and our own sites. The product is sold separately or with other products as a package. Majority of the time the bundle is for multiple products of the same sku.
admin43
First-timer (legacy)
I would like this as well.
ryan21
First-timer (legacy)
This would be incredibly useful. The idea of having ShipStation handle inventory is a slam dunk, especially since the Products section can track between multiple stores (eBay, Amazon, etc), but selling products in "packs" or "bundles" is an incredibly popular and also very successful idea for online sellers. It would be wonderful if this could be integrated in to ShipStation's inventory, because as it stands now, we would love to use the inventory management feature, but we simply can't.
Vance
First-timer (legacy)
This would BE a life saver !!!!!!!! In all three of my stores we sell bundles and trying to track and keep up with inventory of all of those is a nightmare. Would make it so much easier. I talked to a friend of mine who is a programmer and told him what i wanted and he said it would be a simple quick thing nothing complicated at all and once it was done it was a done deal. I have done the concept in spread sheet and once had it set up that i could track through there but that was just another step that i no longer have with the growing demand of more shipping.
eric6
First-timer (legacy)
I'm using Shopify and selling a single SKU, but when I print my Packing List or Order Summary, I'd like to be able to see a full list of each of the parts that need to ship as part of that product. It's very important that I can include the list of parts on the printed reports.
warehouse18dt
First-timer (legacy)
'@ShipStation - Any update on this?
jay9
First-timer (legacy)
We need the ability to track product bundle kids. So if someone orders a WIDGET BUNDLE, which is a quantity 1 of WIDGET A & qty 1 of WIDGET B, it subtracts the inventory accordingly.
sethluker
First-timer (legacy)
yes we sell lots of bundles and are faced with the same challenge with inventory control
Titus
First-timer (legacy)
We sell product bundles and individual items, but only stock items individually. It would be great if a bundle SKU (or parent SKU) could be automatically separated into individual SKUs (or child SKUs) so that the pick list reflected the individual items we have in stock.