cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caesar
First-timer (legacy)
We have a few websites that sell products to wholesalers. For example we will sell a case of a single SKU. Each case has 12 units. It would be nice if SS could allow us to setup virtual bundles that deducted multiple units of a single SKU.
200 Comments
katiel
First-timer (legacy)
We need this functionality too, also to assign different quantities to reflect packsizes and make the quantities clear to warehouse on the picklist
trevor_record
First-timer (legacy)
I'm adding a "product bundle" application to a client's site to allow for special product bundles: https://apps.shopify.com/product-kits These bundles need their own "parent" products, and add the individual "child" products inside the bundle as line items in a metafield. I'd like the ability to attach those metafields to a shipstation order.
vega
First-timer (legacy)
Any update on when this feature will be availiable?
sam25
First-timer (legacy)
Mid-2018 and still nothing. We have a lot of products that are both separate items and can be bundled as kits. This functionality is imperative!
stu
First-timer
NEED this.
steve44
First-timer (legacy)
MUCH NEEDED PLEASE. July 1st 2018 and waiting 🙂 jd
dogupstand
First-timer (legacy)
This seems like a very simple solution and should be implemented immediately. Kitting is very common. Disappointing that it is taking so long. I may need to consider other shipping management solutions...
info622
First-timer (legacy)
Still hoping this becomes a thing!
info620
First-timer (legacy)
Very much needed! We have multiple items that are sold individually and in bundles. We would love to be able to have inventory automatically deducted instead of having to go in and manually do it! Please make this a feature!
info613
First-timer (legacy)
Yes this is needed! We would love to have this option!