cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caesar
First-timer (legacy)
We have a few websites that sell products to wholesalers. For example we will sell a case of a single SKU. Each case has 12 units. It would be nice if SS could allow us to setup virtual bundles that deducted multiple units of a single SKU.
200 Comments
hardatwork2008
First-timer (legacy)
We wanted to convert to using Shipstation for all of our product's inventory control, especially since Shipstation V3 now supports scan and check function which is great. However, ShipStation currently doesn't support bundled quantity scanning + linking which makes it only suitable for inventory control for simple products and not products that might need flexibility when it comes to bundling. Ideally, what we want to be able to do is create Parent SKU's with an overall quantity and child SKU's with corresponding quantity of parent SKU's. Parent SKU Child SKU Bundle of 3.5 (or 4 if decimals are not supported, would be great if they are though) Child SKU bundle of 7 If an order comes through for 7, can scan 3.5 x 2 and reduce from Parent SKU
steph
Explorer
This has been planned for almost a year. Will the functionality be added anytime soon? We want to track inventory in Shipstation but we have variety packs that use a composite of other SKUs we sell. We need the inventory to be able to track both.
rodm
First-timer (legacy)
Yes. This is what we need. And it is not just for selling product to wholesalers. Retail customers are encouraged to buy a case of 12 units or bottles and are rewarded with a discount. If this feature was handled it would solve more than the obvious issues & desires. We want to be able to present to the customers in layman's terms what they ordered in the terms wording that they ordered it so there is zero chance for confusion and customer service calls. If they see on our ordering website and they see both bottles or cases of the same bottles available, and they order 3 cases... then we want to show them 3 cases on their invoice and packing sheets, not 36 bottles. But have the 36 bottles deducted. A virtual bundle as described above sounds like it would accomplish this desire.
Charles3
First-timer (legacy)
I sell a product that is a pack consisting of 11 items. Those 11 Items are not sold separately but are sold together as a pack. It would be great to have a bundle feature where I can have my packing slip include a break down of the items shipped. Sometimes items within the pack may be shipped separately and a packing slip to show the breakdown would be great.
heather_daniell
First-timer (legacy)
8 years since this idea was posted! we use shopify as our main selling channel and without bundles the inventory functionality of your solution if of no use for us. Go to the next level, listen to your customers and implement this functionality. Thanks
a_dollar
First-timer (legacy)
There needs to be a way to support kits &/or bundles as it pertains to product management is concerned. Example Product 1 (P1) + Product 2 (P2) = Kit Product Management system should be able to identify P1 and P2 and subtract the inventory from the total count. Hope to see this in the VERY NEAR future.
zalmi1
First-timer (legacy)
How has this not been implemented yet?
ricky_amaya
First-timer (legacy)
We have a product that is sold in 3 flavors as singles and would love to have the option to bundle those 3 skus into one pack sku and pull the correct inventory out of shipstation. Right now i can only have them as a single sku and if the customer orders the 3 pack, i have to manually adjust inventory for that.
tiffany1
First-timer (legacy)
You should be able to make a parent sku with stock in it and child skus attached to the parent sku and when those are ordered the inventory pulls from the parent sku. I have multiple skus for the same part so that would be ideal for me for inventory purposes.
Mo1
First-timer (legacy)
I have been asking for this feature for more than 5 years, Shipstation is not interested. they want us to use other inventory apps like Finale. It would be nice to have that feature in Shipstation, but it will not happen.