cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caesar
First-timer (legacy)
We have a few websites that sell products to wholesalers. For example we will sell a case of a single SKU. Each case has 12 units. It would be nice if SS could allow us to setup virtual bundles that deducted multiple units of a single SKU.
200 Comments
hello39
First-timer (legacy)
It is sad that this request has been going on for so long and has been ignored. ShipStation wastes time updating the design of the platform (which is very flawed in my opinion) but does not work on useful things like bundling. Small businesses can not afford apps like Finale that cost $100+ USD a month. I do love ShipStation but I have come to the conclusion that updates that are most useful to myself and other users will not get addresses.
liam_leblanc
First-timer (legacy)
It is frustrating to see that this has been "planned" for such a long time. The "planned" tag doesn't mean much without an update on progress or a rationale for why it is taking so long. I am starting to think that they are invested in an inventory app or vice versa making it against their best interest to implement these changes. I have no idea why else they wouldn't have addressed something that the users clearly want.
PDecor
Rookie
I see lots of requests for Kitting/Bundling feature. Adding to this, it is important for international shipping that a KIT SKU can be broken down into two unique SKUs so that their distinct customs declaration info can be populated. (eg KIT SKU 123ABC splits into SKU 123 + SKU ABC)
accounts7
First-timer (legacy)
I am working on a custom built plugin for this at the moment. Once completed, who wants to try it out? - Chris
hello39
First-timer (legacy)
'@xenolabs Hi Chris, I would love to have a look at your plugin once it is ready. Please keep me posted, my email is info@luxuriousbliss.com. - Melissa
caesar
First-timer (legacy)
'@xenolabs I would love to try it as well. You can email me at support@whiskeyball.com
chris34
First-timer (legacy)
'@xenolabs also interested. cwhaley@receptranaturals.com
jay9
First-timer (legacy)
'@xenolabs - yes please.
michael24
First-timer (legacy)
Yes been waiting on this for what feels like forever and it does feel like it's not going to happen or be updated. @xenolabs Hi Chris, I would love to have a look at your plugin once it is ready. Please keep me posted, my email is michael@solostrength.com.
bakers
First-timer (legacy)
'@xenolabs, yes please. you can get us on bakers@noguiltbakes.co.uk