cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caesar
First-timer (legacy)
We have a few websites that sell products to wholesalers. For example we will sell a case of a single SKU. Each case has 12 units. It would be nice if SS could allow us to setup virtual bundles that deducted multiple units of a single SKU.
200 Comments
support59
First-timer (legacy)
'@EsCo - Shipstation - Where all the Feature requests are made up and the points dont matter!
latikasoap
First-timer
Super important! Please make it happen
aiannarelli
Occasional Contributor
This would certainly help us. We are managing this roday by setting up automation alerts but this can lead to human error. The whole point we use ShipStation in the first place.
caesar
First-timer (legacy)
After waiting 3 years, I decided to implement Finale inventory management system to address the bundling issue. Tight integration with SS and affordable.
holstee
Occasional Contributor
Shipstation - any updates here? When in 2021 can we expect this to be available? Thanks, Dave
admin45
First-timer (legacy)
Shared on Oct 10th, 2017... Planned on May 14th, 2019... Still not available on March 18th, 2021. Come on ShipStation!! 160 comments and growing of folks that want to see this happen
swanchisn
First-timer (legacy)
Chris@xenolabs - is the plugin ready for testing?
edwardf
First-timer (legacy)
Bundles/kit is a big flaw in ShipStation. It would really help, if we could setup kits in shipstation.
info144
First-timer (legacy)
I want to have SKU's that are composed of children SKU's so when the parent SKU is sold, the inventory of all the children SKU's is reduced. This is not the Parent/Variants functionality or the aliases. A real example would be: I have SKU1, SKU2, SKU3. I want to create a pack for my customers with a special price including SKU1+SKU2+SKU3. I create that pack and assign SKU4 to it. When I sell a SKU4, I want the inventory of SKU1, SKU2 and SKU3 to be reduced in one unit. I hope that clarifies the scenario I want to implement.
voughtllc
First-timer (legacy)
What is the point of us upvoting and requesting if nothing is done for years!? You are just pushing people away from your platform. We are looking for efficiency and cost/time reduccion and a simple feature is holding us back.