cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cs18
First-timer (legacy)
Track Customer Order Frequency. Have the ability to place rules, report on the number of orders a customer has placed. For example: Joe has placed 3 orders, he receives a free gift. Adding a step to that, the frequency a particular item/sku gets ordered.
95 Comments
store19
First-timer (legacy)
Show if a customer's order is a 2nd order or Re-Order in the Awaiting Shipment pane, also to be printed out on the Packing Slip and Order Summary Report. I'm using FoxyCart/Order Desk now – Order Desk shows how many times a customer has ordered, so we can tailor their promotional items included with their order accordingly. It would be great to automatically tag that info to the order as it comes in from FoxyCart so I don't have to go back and look at Order Desk every time an order comes in to ShipStation.
jr_johnson
First-timer
The end result of this feature would be the ability to tag and filter for repeat customers. The user above would like to send a free gift, great idea. Even for those like myself who may not do a free gift, I would prioritize those shipments as a courtesy to my repeat customers. Obviously Shipstation does an amazing job taking care of its existing customers (love you guys!) and this added feature would allow all of your customers to make their regular customers feel valued.
jr_johnson
First-timer
I love this idea. Should be combined with this idea: http://support.shipstation.com/forums/126593-request-a-new-shipstation-feature/suggestions/3241495-t... I wanna get the votes up!
jr_johnson
First-timer
shipadmin
First-timer (legacy)
Need this!
lindsay5
First-timer (legacy)
We're with JR -- We want to be able to quickly generate a list of folks from repeat customers from across our stores (Amazon, Shopify, and imported cvs orders) so we can send them a THANK YOU!!!
best_health_sho
First-timer (legacy)
'+1 Could use this to stop re-sellers from abusing.
jr_johnson
First-timer
Just bumping this again as this would be HUGE for my business.
wetshaveclub
First-timer (legacy)
We REALLY need this!
James34
First-timer (legacy)
This would be incredible. Seems like a no-brainer option in the filters.