cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cs18
First-timer (legacy)
Track Customer Order Frequency. Have the ability to place rules, report on the number of orders a customer has placed. For example: Joe has placed 3 orders, he receives a free gift. Adding a step to that, the frequency a particular item/sku gets ordered.
95 Comments
kschmutte
First-timer (legacy)
In the Insights > Customer Overview interface, I'd like to be able to quickly see what % of your customers are repeat customers, and with what frequency they are placing orders. For a product like mine, which I hope customers will be buying a few times a year, that would be really really valuable information, and seems easy for ShipStation to track.
dawn4
First-timer (legacy)
For our business, we include an extensive (and expensive!) instruction manual in orders for first time customers. Repeat customers, do not need or want the instruction manual so what would be very handy for us is the ability to identify repeat customers vs new customers at a glance on the main orders screen and/or on the packing slip. Currently we hover over each customer, to bring up their mini order history to see if they are new or repeat. It works. It's just a bit tedious.
kenjr
First-timer (legacy)
Is there a way to insure all packages to first time customers? I guess we would add insurance to any address we have never shipped to before? ShipStation should be able to separate "new" addresses from ones the marketplace has imported before. Right now theres no way to add insurance to those specific orders. First time orders are a higher risk of fraud and retailers would more likely insure first time orders.
tyler19
First-timer (legacy)
In our business, we have have a lot of email communication with our customers about their order. For repeat customers, it's important that we tailor the message to them vs. a first time customer. Giving a more personalized experience to them. Right now we have to manual hoover over the buyers name to see if the have bought from us before. Then tag them so that our team knows they are repeat buyers. Please, please add a way to automatically add a tag to repeat buyer. Or an icon like what happens when it is a gift. It would save a lot of time.
chris56
First-timer (legacy)
Really need an filter based on # of customer orders!!!!!!!
boruchkirsch
Occasional Contributor
This is a critical feature. From a customer service standpoint we often find when a customer is unhappy, after opening a return , they go and buy from a "different company" ie; Walmart vs Amazon. as we sell on multiple channels, we would be able to rectify the issue before they even get it. From a financial standpoint we would love to find business buyers or regular buyers. We had a buyer last year that bought more than 40 individual orders in a month last year before one of my packers noticed. We reached out and offered a bulk price. a quick phone call saved us hours of labor and a lot of shipping costs. and a happier customer. From a technical standpoint. We would set a tag to notify any repeat customers. We often print orders just w/ presets w/o opening the individual orders. To look at a few tagged orders in every hundred is doable. hovering over the customer during a busy Monday morning just doesn't happen! Thanks!
sales392
First-timer (legacy)
When packing orders, it would be great to know how many orders the customer has placed in the last year or if the customer is a frequent customer at least. That way, we can add extra gifts, stickers, maybe a coupon card, etc to boost customer loyalty. It would be a nice personal touch the customer would love and make feel appreciated. The frequent customer can be represented by a number or badge/logo or maybe stars on the packing slip. This can also be accompanied by a message/note option. Something like "Thanks for ordering with us again, [customer name]!"
erik1
First-timer (legacy)
we also would love to have this.
info342
First-timer
It would cool if repeat customers were automatically tagged as they come in. Or if they had their own dashboard so we can easily get their information, and see average reorder frequency... Because currently, I have to hover my mouse over each customer name to see if it is a repeat, then tag them. The software seems to already know it is a repeat so if it could just put a little automatic tag it would help.
erik1
First-timer (legacy)
any update on when this would be implemented? THis is a must have for us going forward and I really dont want to find another solution. Any ETA would buy me time. Thanks.