cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
biz
Occasional Contributor
Combined Shipping need a button for Undo combined shipping that will reverse the process back to the original order # and keeps the original shipping details and order.
20 Comments
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hi! To help understand your workflow better, what are some of the reasons that you are needing to split these combined orders?
sales415
First-timer (legacy)
Agreed. I accidentally combined 3 orders. 2 were correct, but the third, which was selected higher up on the page should not have been combined. To make matters worse, the third order that was combined was form a different store and I lost that orders information.
contact77
New Contributor
The same happened here...Combined orders can not be retrieved or undone....I accidentally combined 3 orders instead if 2 and I can't correct the error.
gmann
First-timer (legacy)
When an order is accidentally combined, there is no way to undo that action without manually splitting the orders. This is a real problem.
chris87
First-timer (legacy)
Oops.. accidentally flagged admin comment as inappropriate. So when will there be an Undo button for combine
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hi @All, Thanks for leaving your thoughts! Weรข€™re still interested in this idea. It isnรข€™t on our immediate roadmap but itรข€™s one weรข€™d like to keep open for now.
emailmdd
First-timer (legacy)
my worker combined 2 customers into 1 order i must have a undo button
rachelle
First-timer (legacy)
I don't understand why this isn't an option. We combined two orders that came in. Customer called after the fact and said that the first of the two orders he ordered incorrectly and then placed the second order. I cancelled the first order as he asked, but because they were already combined in shipstation it says both his orders are cancelled.
kevin31
First-timer (legacy)
Our shipping team makes this mistake a couple times a year and it's a real pain trying to reverse engineer the orders manually back to their original state. Really should be an undo feature.
mediafind5
New Contributor
The reason it's needed is because 2 buyers with similar names, unintentionally got combined by a new worker. We discovered it in the activity history and need it undone. I'm pretty sure other users are dealing with similar situations.