cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All of a sudden all of my Fed Ex Labels show missing barcode information

andrea8
New Contributor

It only happens when I try to print Fed Ex labels. Last time this happened was when they were showing the try new version banner and when I clicked and went to the updated site all of a sudden onlymy  Fed Ex labels wouldn't show all required information on the label. Only when I went back to the old version did the glitch stop and I was able to print my Fed Ex labels again just fine. 

Apparently now when I log on, the old version of Shipstation is gone and when I try to print my labels the same issue is happening. The only reason I used Shipstation is because I could use my FedEx account, now it's an issue. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey there @andrea8

Thank you for joining us here in the community. 

I am sorry to hear about this behavior you are seeing with FedEx and the barcodes. I see that you have created a support ticket! This is absolutely the best plan of action! We appreciate your patience as we do our best to get to your support ticket as soon as we can! 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hey there @andrea8

Thank you for joining us here in the community. 

I am sorry to hear about this behavior you are seeing with FedEx and the barcodes. I see that you have created a support ticket! This is absolutely the best plan of action! We appreciate your patience as we do our best to get to your support ticket as soon as we can! 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

andrea8
New Contributor

Thank you, support helped me figure it out. It was an Adobe pdf reader issue that only affected Fed Ex Express, and once updated the problem with the Fed Ex labels were fixed.