cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Buggy Batches & Combined Orders

SportTime
Contributor

Is anyone else having problems with Batches or Combined Orders? Starting last week I've had a really difficult time with Batch functions not responding, taking almost double the time needed to process orders.

Specifically happens when I'm moving orders from one batch to another, or if I want to remove the order from the batch. It's simply unresponsive.

I'm also experiencing issues with our combined orders in the Export Order Reports. Orders which are combined have an error that causes the line items to be duplicated. 

Example:

- Mark G orders 3 shirts in 3 separate orders. 

- We use the combine orders function to have these shipped in one package.

- Order Report duplicated each SKU 3 times, making the SKU total 9.

Not only is it frustrating it's causing workflow distribution. 

5 REPLIES 5

HorseGuard
Frequent Contributor

I've had this issue myself as well! It's pretty dang frustrating, especially since this wasn't an issue in the past. 

Glad I'm not the only one with this error issue! I've been pulling my hair out on our busy days. 

PS: My horses and I love your products!  ๐Ÿ‘

HorseGuard
Frequent Contributor

You and me both, so frustrating!!

And, thank you so much โค๏ธ We're a small, family business so that means a ton to us! 

Hey there @HorseGuard! I wanted to follow up here so you could see as well. This issue has turned into an escalation that has been sent up to our Senior Support Team for further investigation. 

As a potential workaround for you, I was finding that if I specifically created the exports thru the SHIPMENTS tab, that I was seeing normal behavior. 

I hope this helps! 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

Howdy @SportTime

Thanks for bringing this behavior to our attention here! We are happy to have you in the community with us! 

When I see things like "Orders which are combined have an error that causes the line items to be duplicated." I know that is something I need to look into directly. I will be following up with you via PM so that I can get some extra information from you. I will do some digging on my own, then depending on what I find we may or may not need to get you started on a ticket with the support team. We can jump that bridge when we get to it though! 

Since I see that @HorseGuard is also experiencing this behavior from time to time, we will be sure to post back here with our findings and recommendation for next step forward so that we are all on the same page. 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!