cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceled Stamps.com when I opened Shipstation now get error codes.

MVAwards
New Contributor

I was using the free trial of ShipStation, and when my free trial was over I decided to stick with it.   I did not realize that you have to keep your stamps.com account open, and not wanting to pay for 2 shipping platforms I canceled my stamps.com account.   I can no longer print anything, and get this error code instead.  

Activity blocked due to current account status. Account exception Exception with code 0x00560201; module 86, category 2, item 1

I called stamps.com and they told me that they could not help me, and that I needed to contact ShipStation.  
Can anyone help me?   I tried the online chat with ShipStation, but the computer responses had no helpful information.   I realize now that my Stamps.com is needed, and that it would have become free.  It was very unclear.  I need to get my stamps.com reactivated, but not pay for it - if that make sense. 

1 REPLY 1

Hey there @MVAwards 

We are happy to assist! 

Please reach out to our support team directly at Support@shipstation.com with the error message you are seeing and one of our agents will certainly help get you reconnected properly with stamps.com 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!