cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Time not Updating for UPS by ShipStation

PhotosByJon
Occasional Contributor

Re UPS by ShipStation...The estimated delivery time that shows under the rate in the Configure Shipment window does not update properly, whenever I change the ship date to the next day, or any date for that matter.  It seems to retain the "delivery time" that shows when it was first configured.  The refresh icon right next to it does NOTHING.  Is this a setting somewhere, or is this a bug? Is this occurring for anyone else?

4 REPLIES 4

masonfabian
Super User
Super User

You are correct, this is a visual bug.

However, changing the ship date does update your label in case you were worried about that.

rate1.PNG
This is what I am shown AFTER I change the delivery date to tomorrow... still says tomorrow

After shipping, you can see that the ship date now says 2/11 (yay it worked!)
rate2.PNG

And the label says it will deliver Friday. So that is also updated.
rate3.jpg

Long story short: Yes it's bugged and you will have to do some mental math for the actual delivery estimate.

PhotosByJon
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the response. No I'm not worried about the label, that's not a problem, and I have been doing mental math for the delivery day all along.  But it has occurred to me that surely SS intended for it to work correctly, otherwise why have the feature...?  And it would indeed be nice, SO I just engaged in a chat with support about it...they are now escalating to the Senior support team.

PhotosByJon
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the response. No I'm not worried about the label, that's not a problem, and I have been doing mental math for the delivery day all along.  But it has occurred to me that surely SS intended for it to work correctly, otherwise why have the feature...?  And it would indeed be nice, SO I just engaged in a chat with support about it...they are now escalating to the Senior support team. 

PhotosByJon
Occasional Contributor

UPDATE:  It seems that this is NOW working correctly...thanks SS Team!