cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount and Gift wrapping line items being erroneously added to Etsy orders

carriej
New Contributor

The following has happened all of a sudden since 1/26/23 for orders imported through my Etsy store:

1. “Discount”  of $0.00 shows on every one of my orders. “Discount” line item appears on the packing slip and on [Item List] in Email Notifications for these orders. Note: I don’t have any discounts (coupons, etc.) active on Etsy so these don’t ever appear on these Etsy orders.
2. “Gift wrapping” also shows every gift order. “Gift wrapping” line item appears on the packing slip and on [Item List] in Email Notifications. 
Note: I don’t have gift wrapping option enabled on Etsy.

8 REPLIES 8

Hey there @carriej

We absolutely want to help get to the root of this with you! 

Please reach out to our support team via email or live chat widget so that we can investigate those orders directly in your account. 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

i don’t know why but the live chat widget isn’t working for me. I sent a message to support on 1/30 and am waiting for a reply.

I have not received any email reply from support. Any suggestions on how I can get help resolving this?

Hey there @carriej

I'm sorry for the delay in our response, I am confident that with the passing of the ice storm, our team will be responding soon. 

If you open up a Knowledge Base article like THIS one about the Etsy integration, you will be able to sign in at the top (use the same login creds of course) and in the bottom right corner of the page you'll see a green chat bubble icon pop up. This is your chat widget. As a heads up, if you do not remain on that page it will terminate the live chat so I often recommend having a 2nd window/tab open. I hope this helps with the chat option! 🙂 

Looking into the actual issue you described with our support team is still the best idea, however if any of our other community members have insights to share in the meantime, it would be terrific! My first recommendation on this would be to ensure that the information is being properly sent from Etsy side so we are trying to resolve this issue from both sides. 

I appreciate your reply. I have verified that everything is correct (and hasn’t changed) on Etsy side. If I generate a packing slip and email notification from Etsy, neither of these issues occur. It’s been a full week and I‘ll continue await a reply from support.

sales95
Occasional Contributor

Same here with us...finally got an email from support that they are aware of the problem and it would 2-4 more weeks before they would assign it to a programmer.  In the meantime is there an email for someone from SS I can forward the messages from our Etsy customers wondering where there discount is!

Thank you both for reaching out to our support team! 

I am also following that investigation and as soon as I have any updates on the situation, I will bring that news to yall here accordingly! 🙂 

7ate9apparel
New Contributor

Have you noticed that SKUs from Etsy are also no longer pulling into ShipStation?