cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double copies of everything

EZswitch
Occasional Contributor

Since there is virtually no help from ship station ( i have sent a e-mail but no answer...not surprised) I was hoping someone could direct me regarding copies.

Every time I print a label or shipping  receipt it prints in double...so Im just wasting labels like crazy.

I have zero idea on how to fix...been to settings, printer etc.. I have tried but obviously missing something...You would think , settings, print options...but no that would be too easy.

50 REPLIES 50

tahayavuz
Rookie

We also had the same issue. We were on 4.6.0 version. Now I installed 4.10.0 version, hope they resolved the issue with the latest update! Really annoying bug 😞

ajdudon
Rookie

Is this working correctly again?

FFeet
Occasional Contributor

Since updating to v4.10.0, I have not heard from one of our 200+ users reporting this issue - I believe it is fixed.

df63
Occasional Contributor

I think you are correct

The software has been working like it used to a long while back so it appears that it is fixed

df63
Occasional Contributor

I haven't had any issues all week since updating to 4.10.0

I think it is fixed

terrybridge99
First-timer

I gave up on Shipstation they're usless. Asking me what version of Windows as if that has anything to do with it. You change you're software to windows not the other way around. Furthermore if was working about a month ago and it stopped, what happened a month ago.

I reinstall shipconnected it didn't work. I deauthorised my computer reconnected and this appears to have resolved it. I have printed a few tickets today and it's still working. Try it and feedback

goomba478
New Contributor

This is absolutely ridiculous. I'm having the same issue. Multiple labels print every time I print a label. I use the Zebra direct printing option (ZPL files instead of PDF) so I can't even just download them easily. Shipstation for the amount of money you charge, you really need to resolve these kinds of things. You're costing us tons of money in label costs for no reason.

FFeet
Occasional Contributor

I have experienced two primary reasons for duplicate label printing.

1. The issue encountered in the forum thread.
  2. Users who have multiple instances of Connect running on their computer.

Go to task manager > details > and find ShipStation Connect. There are usually 5 rows of Connect running, so if you have 10 rows that means two instances of the program are running and they will duplicate your labels.

Hopefully this helps.

Thank you 🙂 I will try this next time when I print my orders and see how it goes. Thanks for taking the time to respond!

centurypc13
Rookie

update 1/23/2024 also having this issue 

issue i found goes far back as 2 months where i see my shipping charges skyrocket and noticed every batched order are making 2 labels affecting my shipping metrics been on live chat and phone for 5-6 hours 

and they are NOT taking blame , sorry or anything 

at this time point they claim " i musted click print twice " it CANT be them  

even i provide screen shots and video proof 

Hello @centurypc13

Thank you for being a part of our community and for sharing your feedback with us. I am sorry to hear that this was your experience with our support team, please know that this feedback will be directly shared internally. 

Please be on the lookout for a DM from me.