cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting help from shipstation

ozerke
New Contributor

Hello,

Can you see the so called "Chat" widget when you go to help section after logging in? The video shows that but not to me. Also, shipstation does not provide any phone numbers to contact. Does anyone have a solution to get a solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey there @ozerke

Thanks for coming to the community for answers! 

I understand you are having troubles finding the Chat widget. This is likely because your account was cancelled back in April, based on the email that you have connected to your profile. Since you do not currently have an active account, the support/chat widget will not populate. Once you log back in to your account (or start a new trial) you should have those support options available again! Here is how you can find the chat widget in the future should you choose to reinstate your account. You'll see a demo video of how to get into the chat session and everything 🙂 

Hope this helps!  

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hey there @ozerke

Thanks for coming to the community for answers! 

I understand you are having troubles finding the Chat widget. This is likely because your account was cancelled back in April, based on the email that you have connected to your profile. Since you do not currently have an active account, the support/chat widget will not populate. Once you log back in to your account (or start a new trial) you should have those support options available again! Here is how you can find the chat widget in the future should you choose to reinstate your account. You'll see a demo video of how to get into the chat session and everything 🙂 

Hope this helps!  

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!