cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HS Tariff Import from Shopify

Mobilinkd
First-timer

Shipstation needs to start importing HS Tariff codes from Shopify. Given the new EU rules, this is now a critical feature request. I am considering cancelling my Shipstation account of almost 10 years over this issue alone. Shipping via Shopify directly has its downsides, but this feature is just too critical to my business to ignore. 

My post would normally be a bit more gentle, but this has been an ignored feature request for over 5 years: https://community.shipstation.com/t5/Orders-Shipment-Management/Harmonization-Code-Sync-Up/idi-p/503...

3 REPLIES 3

IndieBoxJames
New Contributor

We are in the same exact boat. Shipstation will be losing our business very soon due to this issue if we can not find a solution. As most necessary features are, they simply do not care.

Hello Community!

You spoke and we listened! 

I'm delighted to announce a much-requested and anticipated new feature with ShipStation and Shopify 

ShipStation Merchants can now import Harmonization Codes from Shopify!!! 

Benefits of the new feature:

- Better Compliance for cross-border shipping
- Trust that packages won't get delayed in customs
- Convenience/Deeper Integration: no need to set this up separately inside of ShipStation. Only need to set up once in Shopify. 
- Can be customized and enabled per Shopify store basis

The feature can be enabled today via Shopify Store Settings. 

This help center article includes a step-by-step guide on how to enable this feature for your account.

Best, 
Maia 

maia-product
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Community!

You spoke and we listened! 

I'm delighted to announce a much-requested and anticipated new feature with ShipStation and Shopify 

ShipStation Merchants can now import Harmonization Codes from Shopify!!! 

Benefits of the new feature:

- Better Compliance for cross-border shipping
- Trust that packages won't get delayed in customs
- Convenience/Deeper Integration: no need to set this up separately inside of ShipStation. Only need to set up once in Shopify. 
- Can be customized and enabled per Shopify store basis

The feature can be enabled today via Shopify Store Settings. 

This help center article includes a step-by-step guide on how to enable this feature for your account.

Best, 
Maia