cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How to create label with future shipping date in new version

beckybee
Contributor

OK - spent too much time on this - in the previous version you could select what date you are shipping the shipment on. How do you do this in the new version - I have tried everything I could think of as we've used shipstation for many many years now.

So working today and shipping orders out on Monday - yet when I print UPS labels it states today as the shipment date. I can already see customers calling us Monday morning when their packages have still not been scanned which would happen Monday night at UPS. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JamesH
Occasional Contributor

If you click on an order number and look at the Configure Shipment panel, it's on the top right hand side, Ship Date.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

JamesH
Occasional Contributor

I just had to deal with this too, if you click on a single order, on the right hand panel, there is a date dropdown on top.

beckybee
Contributor

ok call me blind - what drop down are you speaking about? I would upload a .jpg if this system would allow me but it does not unless I submit a url of the source image! Come on shipstation - this shouldn't make things worse! 

beckybee
Contributor

I show "batch", "print, "applied preset" on the upper sidebar area. 

JamesH
Occasional Contributor

If you click on an order number and look at the Configure Shipment panel, it's on the top right hand side, Ship Date.

beckybee
Contributor

thanks - would have never found it as we don't have "Order #" set up as a column  - if we add another column it blinds our view from the fields we need to see. I will add it so it's on the right hand side hidden under the sidebar panel. Thanks for the help!