cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit the quantity of items on an order

New Contributor

Hello,

From time to time I need to remove an item from an order that will no longer be shipped. I can't seem to figure out how to erase that item so that it does not show up anymore. Please let me know if this is possible and how I can do it.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Occasional Contributor

I believe this would have to be done on your sales channel side of the equation. Make the changes there, and then refresh ShipStation to get the new info.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Occasional Contributor

I believe this would have to be done on your sales channel side of the equation. Make the changes there, and then refresh ShipStation to get the new info.

View solution in original post

Super User
Super User

It sounds like maybe you want to remove an item that is out of stock after an order is place? If so with this you can pull up your order and then in the "Shipment" section click to edit the Qty and Items when you are creating the labels. Then you can change the Qty and descriptions , add or delete items. Hope that helps. 

Center Link Media
eric@centerlinkmedia.com

I am currently on a trial and also have the same question.  I edit an Order in Shopify (for example a customer ordered a Size XS, instead of S, so I edit order by adding the S and removing the XS).  I then save the update in Shopify and Refresh shipstation.  Issue is now it is showing both products, thus QTY, cost and weight all now double and postage gone up.  Why does Shipstation not refresh the data, or is this not a functionality?  Thank you