cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

PLEASE ! Add UPS Simple Rate into Shipstation

leeshin
New Contributor

Hello develop team of Shipstation. USPS have Flat rate (that is really good for shipping). Fedex after that release One Rate service (yes, that is supported on Shipstation)

And why you forget UPS? UPS have Simple Rate (this service have been over 2 years already). With this rate. We have a lot of room for shipment with great rate (can use custom package and only follow the Box Dimensions from UPS). Check it out by this link https://www.easyship.com/blog/the-guide-to-ups-simple-rate-aka-flat-rate?fbclid=IwAR2wvbv9wTShQQyog1...

==> Easyship have a whole topic to explain and tell the rate for UPS Simple Rate. That is very clear and easy understand. All you can see that rate super good. I have to go direct UPS account to use simple rate from UPS and I don't know why Shipstation have One Rate for Fedex but why can't you have Simple Rate for UPS?

Please make us easy to ship on your Shipstaion. Please add Simple Rate for UPS. PLEASE

12 REPLIES 12

sales101
Regular Visitor

Hi Leeshin,  there is another request from 2018 for Simple Rate that has 99 kudoes.  If you give a kudo to that one it will get more attention from Shipstation. Thanks

HorseGuard
Frequent Contributor

I have our Simple Rates account set up with Ship Station. I have a separate UPS Account # that my rep set me up with so that I can use Simple Rates in ShipStation. You should be able to just request that you're set up with a Simple Rates account #, then you can add them to your Shipping Accounts with Ship Station. I have (3) UPS Account #'s currently set up with Ship Station. 

Also, you should check with your UPS Rep about free shipping supplies too 

HorseGuard_0-1642549867379.png

Seems ridiculous to ask someone to give a kudo to a request from 2018 that has clearly been ignored!! Why the heck is UPS simple rate not offered???

HorseGuard
Frequent Contributor

I have our Simple Rates account set up with Ship Station. I have a separate UPS Account # that my rep set me up with so that I can use Simple Rates in ShipStation. You should be able to just request that you're set up with a Simple Rates account #, then you can add them to your Shipping Accounts with Ship Station. I have (3) UPS Account #'s currently set up with Ship Station. 

Also, you should check with your UPS Rep about free shipping supplies too ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Hello, thanks for your information. Like you say, I need to talk with UPS and create the new account with them. That account only work for Simple Rate. Then use that account number to add into shipstation and I can use Simple Rate on UPS? Sorry but I have confused on this.

Thanks

HorseGuard
Frequent Contributor

Correct, so the new account # will be ONLY for the Simple Rate Pricing. Your UPS Rep should know exactly how to do this. Also make sure you ask them about Free supplies such as mailers, boxes, thermal labels, etc. too so you can save $$ on supplies ๐Ÿ˜‰

You can set up rules/automation's so specific orders with specific products/SKU's go into a box using that Shipping Account #. The Automations Team here with Ship Station is great and SUPER helpful! 

sales130
Occasional Contributor

I ask my UPS rep about this and they said never heard of that and can only be done manual on ups.com website, Can you you share more details about that or your REPS contact info so we can get how our rep reach out ? 

I would also like to know exactly how this was done, and/or who to contact, but I don't think that is likely to happen in this thread

Did your rep get this set up for you? 

sales130
Occasional Contributor

nothing yet,   my rep says shes working on it,  and shs horrible,  takes 2 weeks to repond to a email 

Thanks I will look into this!

orders144
First-timer

What are you guys waiting for to add this?