cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatever is happening with shipstation connect is causing my printer to spit 4-5 lables per print.

valriedman
New Contributor

subject ^

10 REPLIES 10

ryann_kahn
Occasional Contributor

Was just coming here to say the same thing.  It was doing 3 at the end of yesterday.  I uninstalled/reinstalled, hit refresh connection, and now it's doing 4 labels...

BurtonRacing
New Contributor

Same here, started this morning (09/07/23). Printing three labels every time we attempt to print one. Any way to fix this?

valriedman
New Contributor

I think it's on ship stations end. But whatever was causing the problem seems to be fixed for me. I restarted a closed shipstation connect a number of times as well.

hershel
Occasional Contributor

It's printing 2 of each for me. 

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello Everyone, 

Thank you all for being a part of our community and for this feedback. I would recommend reaching out to our support team to work through this with them if you haven't already. In addition to having the tools to properly diagnose and troubleshoot this behavior, we use support tickets to track unusual behaviors that might impact users. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

hershel
Occasional Contributor

Not getting any reply from ShipStation. I sent multiple emails with screen shots... very frustrating that there isn't even a phone number for Customer service... very disappointed. 

admin69
Occasional Contributor

Yayy! Doubled cost and less service! 

"Please go select another service, thousands of customers!" 

ASI_PRESTON
Occasional Contributor

I have been having the same issue...yesterday it was 4 labels, today it's down to 3.

I have been using the .pdf feature to open the label and print from my computer instead of using Shipstation Connect. but it's several extra steps. Hope this can be resolved over the weekend.....

hershel
Occasional Contributor

I found this solution that worked for me. Exit out of ShipStation Connect, and relaunch it, it will only print 1. 

ASI_PRESTON
Occasional Contributor

I will give that a try. Thank you!!