cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
petersenparts1
First-timer (legacy)
Please add Speedee Delivery as a shipping integration! All of our shipping is equally between UPS, Speedee, and USPS.
52 Comments
jake15
First-timer (legacy)
Having Speedee Delivery integrated into ShipStation would eliminate a ton of headaches for us.
bhills9449
First-timer (legacy)
It would be valuable to have Spee-Dee rates show up, so we can have them as an option to ship in the Midwest. Interested in the integration with Spee-Dee for small parcels, not LTL services.
sales293
New Contributor
Please add SpeeDee!
toddnel1021
First-timer
Absolutely need this to make me love Shipstation
larsenlights
First-timer (legacy)
Also a go for speedee.. Below a note I wrote to support, if you can not integrate speedee, maybe below ideas will make it easier for all of us... Also just an idea - I ship with a company called SpeeDee, so I use "Other" in shipping carrier when marking an order as shipped - but there are so many carrier choices - can it be setup to only showing "Other" and also make a setting where we can enter the tracking web page url, so the customer when he gets the tracking email can click on the link - just like with USPS, UPS and Fedex ?
brian22
First-timer (legacy)
Adding my voice to the chorus of those requesting SpeeDee Delivery to be added as a carrier in ShipStation. It would help me add a cost-effective shipping solution for my customers without having to incur the additional overhead of managing any shipments outside of ShipStation. Please, please, please add SpeeDee. You've had calls for it for over 3 years now.
bchesler2916
First-timer (legacy)
I second all these comments. Would be HUGE for us and allow us to use ShipStation a lot more if SpeeDee were integrated.
bchesler2916
First-timer (legacy)
Ok, one thing to understand (I just talked with Spee Dee's IT department): Spee Dee works very different from other carriers. You don't actually "purchase" labels from them. All you do is generate your own label in an acceptable format and generate a manifest and then you give that to the driver and they (no joke) manually just enter that when the driver picks up the packages. That being said, I still advocate for a service within ShipStation that will generate labels for Spee dee shipments. The best part is actually that you don't actually need Spee Dee's help to so it! Shipstation could just generate labels and manifests in the correct format! Hope this gets added soon!
dschneider
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, we are desperately needing the addition of Speedee. This could be a very large cost saving for us. Please add ASAP. It looks like something that has been asked for over the past several years!
rice
First-timer (legacy)
I could add about 500 shipments a month to my account if we can make this happen. For Midwest users this is a valuable integration and since they integrate with our online storefront already I would imagine it wouldn't be a difficult add-on here since the pieces are already in place.