cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
MikeJ
First-timer
We are adding UPS's new shipping program called Simple Rate, we need this added to ShipStation.
88 Comments
tg
First-timer (legacy)
Shipstation guaranteed we would be able to ship UPS Simple rate and so we signed up with them. Now they ignore any request for the program and keep telling me I can ship USPS flat rate... Very irritating. Terry Gould Metalpowdersusa
hs
First-timer (legacy)
still waiting for UPS simple rate to get added, very important, ive started shipping most of my orders now using UPS simple rate or Amazon buy shipping, what am i even paying shipstation for anymore..
beckybee
Contributor
UPS simple rate is needed - used shipstation for years - now looking into other platforms that allow it.
lizzyheilman
First-timer (legacy)
'+1 need to have UPS Simple Rate in SS thanks!
Dave70s
New Contributor
Is this in the works? USPS is flailing right now with delayed shipments. Would be super helpful to be able to switch a good chunk of our flat rate shipments to UPS.
llcsprinting
First-timer (legacy)
Any update on this? We need this ASAP.
abby
First-timer (legacy)
This is a must have for us!
colson
First-timer
This request has been open for almost three years now! Are there any developers left at shipstation?
orders14
First-timer (legacy)
Upvote
sales42
First-timer (legacy)
FINALLY!!!!!!!! We use UPS Simple Rate exclusively now, as everything we ship is HEAVY, and USPS does not let you ship ammo in the mail. We have been having to manually create all the shipping labels for over one year now!