cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atarp
First-timer

I currently use Linnworks Warehouse Management Software to process all of my orders from numerous sales channels. This allows me to keep accurate inventory across multiple sales channels and keep accurate records of sales. Which is why I have Linnworks integrated with ShipStation as a Store. All of the shipping is purchased through Linnworks Store, then processed on the Software.

In most cases I use USPS and UPS, so it's not a problem doing it within the Linnworks Store integration. However, when I ship Merchant Fulfilled Amazon Orders, I use the Amazon Buy Shipping method.

The problem with trying to do it within the Linnworks Store integration is that I get a rate error because it is looking at the order number (which is Linnwork's order number) but it doesn't match Amazon's order number format ( [0-9A-Z]{3}-[0-9]{7}-[0-9]{7} ). So, I have to place the order on the Amazon Store integration, and then copy/paste the tracking number into the Linnworks Store integration, which is a big waste of time.

However, I have the Amazon order number in the Custom Field 1 section of the notes. Please add a feature where I can have the custom field be a order number reference for Amazon Buy Shipping.

1 Comment
David39
First-timer

We have this same issue, but with our custom store integration. A way to allow amazon buy shipping outside the amazon or channel advisor integration would be great