cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
rob_totm
First-timer

Would it be possible to integrate with Whistl as a new carrier - they can offer us a much more favourable rate compared to RoyalMail/Hermes, which would save us thousands on our delivery costs.

6 Comments
PickingPackers
New Contributor

I was assured this would be live in Q1 of this year and still waiting. 

rob_totm_dev
Rookie

@PickingPackers I discussed with Whistl a couple of weeks ago, they're saying that the SS costs to integrate are just too much. Until SS reduce the costs it doesn't sound like it'll move forward.

Hopefully they can come to some agreement because the shipping savings for us would be huge!

PickingPackers
New Contributor

@rob_totm_dev Yeah totally! We still use it at the moment through exporting our orders and then manually importing into Whistl but it would be nice to save having to do this. 

rob_totm_dev
Rookie

@PickingPackers That was one of the options they gave us but it just wouldn't work as we have a constant stream of orders coming through all day. Would kill efficiency for us.

I've been sent the API but don't think we'll have much luck with that.

Hey there, 

Thank you for showing interest in this new integration! 

While It is not currently available, I will absolutely keep an eye out for updates about Whistl and will update this thread accordingly when I have news ๐Ÿ™‚ 

rob_totm_dev
Rookie

@Moderator-Davis Thanks. I know that Whistl are very keen on making this work, it's just the costs on the SS side that are the barrier.