cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CORNERTOYSTORE
Contributor
Ebay has introduced a new "Delivery Guarantee" that offers us the ability to guarantee delivery time OR handling time for packages. If we choose the Guaranteed Handling Time option, Ebay will guarantee the delivery, and if it's late, they'll refund the customer the shipping. The only catch is they are (so far) going to require we use Ebay labels to print postage for packages, which is time consuming versus using ShipStation. Could your API developers please reach out to Ebay and see if we could get ShipStation as a "qualified provider" so we can keep using SS and still be part of the "Delivery Guarantee program?"
53 Comments
Carole
First-timer (legacy)
We love working with Shipstation, but will also have to consider other platforms--this feature is very important for our business. Please keep working on this!!!!
Not applicable
I vote for this as well.. Shippo and Shiprush can't beat you guys, come on!!! Don't let them pull your customers away!
dmariya01
First-timer (legacy)
ShipStation - It's been almost 1 month since your last post on 8/30/17 that you are "still reviewing the eGD". Please provide an UPDATE on where you stand on this issue. If you do not plan to participate in the ebay Guaranteed Delivery - than do not hold your customers in limbo and say so.
prokingaccessor
First-timer (legacy)
Any news?
Not applicable
I just don't get it.... Why the heck would shipstation not be included? Is it because Shipo and Shiprush are using Pitney Bowws API and Shipstation is owned by Stamps.com which is Pitneys competition? Or is it that Shipstation did not want to kick back money to ebay from every sale like those 2 companies do? Either Way, if shipstation does not become part of the Delivery Guarantee I know about 10-12 shipstation users that are jumping to Shiprush!
Carole
First-timer (legacy)
So interfacing with eBay for Guaranteed Delivery labels was under review on Aug 15. Is there any progress on this? I don't want to have to switch shipping platforms.
mike64
First-timer (legacy)
Any Progress? This is a required integration to meet eBay's new delivery standards!
dmacheca
First-timer (legacy)
Hi Admin, It's been months since you last commented on this. Any update? Ebay is putting the pressure on, as far as guranteed deliveries go.
CORNERTOYSTORE
Contributor
Any updates on this?
Carole
First-timer (legacy)
Shipstation informed me that you interface with eBay for the Guaranteed Delivery Door to Door Option. Can you please consider becoming a shipping platform for the handling time option?