cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erica4
First-timer (legacy)
Etsy is getting ready to integrate gift wrapping and gift messages into their sales platform. I'm hoping there will be an alert for each order containing this information within ShipStation once it goes into effect. Gift messages are going to be made available to all orders at no charge, so every Etsy seller will have to deal with them whether they want to or not, and I am concerned I'll get a gift message request and not know about it. Ideally, I would also like to see a way to print ONLY gift message packing slips and not every packing slip in a batch, since I don't typically include packing slips with my orders.
114 Comments
Kayhold
New Contributor
I need this - a lot of my items are gifts and being marked as such. If I have to go to Etsy to look for the marked items, I may as well just print labels there since I'm already on the page.
info706
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, this feature is a must have!
jen10
First-timer (legacy)
I nearly missed a gift message today as I was preparing packages. Luckily I checked my Etsy orders beforehand and saw the gift details. ShipStation needs to integrate these gift options asap!
marc11
First-timer (legacy)
NEED THIS INTEGRATED ASAP!!
jumbojibbles
First-timer (legacy)
If there's a field in Shipstation for a gift message, it doesn't make sense that it wouldn't import from Etsy. Fix this now, please.
carefreetees
First-timer
I thought gift messages would be attached as a "note to seller" but apparently not! I had to disable it after sending several pages out without the note the customer was expecting.
bestmapsever
First-timer (legacy)
I just learned this new Etsy feature at the end of the holiday rush when someone asked me to edit their gift message. It's very unfortunate to know I probably unknowingly ignored dozens of them because I use Shipstation.
sales157
First-timer (legacy)
A large percentage of our orders are gifts and I'm getting tired of copying the messages over by hand. It can't really be that hard to import two extra lines of data.
contact22
First-timer (legacy)
I, too, am very concerned about missing a gift message. I use Shipstation to fulfill orders and really need this field mapped from Etsy.
hello48
First-timer (legacy)
I really need this too - gift messages from Etsy are not pulling into Shipstation and we have been missing them. Please set up Shipstation to pull in Etsy gift messages ASAP!