cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erica4
First-timer (legacy)
Etsy is getting ready to integrate gift wrapping and gift messages into their sales platform. I'm hoping there will be an alert for each order containing this information within ShipStation once it goes into effect. Gift messages are going to be made available to all orders at no charge, so every Etsy seller will have to deal with them whether they want to or not, and I am concerned I'll get a gift message request and not know about it. Ideally, I would also like to see a way to print ONLY gift message packing slips and not every packing slip in a batch, since I don't typically include packing slips with my orders.
114 Comments
dreddy
First-timer (legacy)
Dear Shipstation -- What is taking so long to address this?!? This is an absolute must fix. There is no way for us to see these gift notes from customers, and as a result we had to deal with a lot of angry customers because we "did not include their gift note". I imagine everyone else is in the same boat. Anyone who sells on Etsy will want this enabled. Please fix asap.
contact22
First-timer (legacy)
Please, I really need this feature as well!
hello114
First-timer (legacy)
Etsy's API allows for this! Please FIX!!!!!
hello114
First-timer (legacy)
I have 3 etsy shops connected to Shipstation. If I have to log in and out of each shop to check for gift messages,I may as well use Etsy to ship (cheaper rates anyway) and cancel my Shipstation subscription.
amy8
First-timer (legacy)
Just adding my agreement, please add this, so important!
julieklaus
First-timer (legacy)
Please Shipstation - This is a must!!!! Have been with Shipstation for several years and love it, however we will need to look at other shipping software if support for this isn't added really soon. If we have to go thru all the Etsy orders looking for gift messages & gift wrapping, we may as well use Etsy to ship.
order11
First-timer (legacy)
'+1, this is an essential feature. When we don't have access to it on ShipStation, we need to manually visit and notate each order on Etsy which defeats much of the purpose of using ShipStation as our integration partner.
tom24
First-timer (legacy)
We would applaud an integration with Etsy that allows for Gift Messages to be brought into ShipStation! Currently a very cumbersome task. Thanks!
visionsprinting
First-timer (legacy)
I'm currently on a free trial of ShipStation. Without this feature for my etsy orders, I'm afraid I can't use this service. It defeats the purpose. It really is a must have feature.
dave19
First-timer (legacy)
'+2 to obviousstate's comment. This is essential to processing actual orders. This is not a 'feature request'. Without this information pulled in, it defeats the purpose of using Shipstation since we have to go into Etsy to get the gift message. Additionally, Shipstation does not bring in the "giftwrap" line item on each order. So when a customer orders giftwrap, the total dollar amount of the order does not match up with what was paid.