cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
daniel21
First-timer (legacy)
Facebook made some updates on their shop. Our company is starting to take this platform more serious. I wanted to know if shipstation can start working on a Facebook shop integration
38 Comments
Loridori4
Occasional Contributor

I 100% agree! They have so many integrations for marketplaces I've never heard of! Why not facebook/IG?

Loridori4
Occasional Contributor

My IG orders show up in facebook. Nothing shows in IG. Not sure why. Weird. 

moodysisters
First-timer

Yes! An absolute need.

GuitarSanctuary
New Contributor

Facebook Shop is here, it is time to add the integration for both it and Instagram Shop into Shipstation

solic641
First-timer

agreed I manually add 100 of orders daily is there any other way of doing it?

jhutchi
Occasional Contributor

Use stamps.com to do them one at a time.. faster than adding them manually one at a time to Shipstation

Status changed to: Investigating
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

GuitarSanctuary
New Contributor

@jhutchi  you can use the "Download Order History" feature in Facebook Shop when you look at your orders and download them as a CSV, and then manually import them into ShipStation by building the appropriate mappings, but it would certainly be easer to just have a direct integration from ShipStation.

jhutchi
Occasional Contributor

@GuitarSanctuary

That's for Facebook Business Shops, I am referring too the actual Facebook Marketplace where you don't have a shop, you just list and sell.

We are doing a few thousand sales a week, the option to download a file is only if you have a Facebook Business page and have set up a Shop/Store and make sales through it.

ericnj28
New Contributor

Just chatted with a SS rep. They have no plans for a Facebook integration. Makes no sense