cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
daniel21
First-timer (legacy)
Facebook made some updates on their shop. Our company is starting to take this platform more serious. I wanted to know if shipstation can start working on a Facebook shop integration
38 Comments
CPW
Rookie

Please for the love of GOD integrate with Facebook marketplace. We ship 200-400 packages a month just on FBM & I absolutely HATE manually inputting these orders.  

ericnj28
New Contributor

It took over two years of complaining about Walmart.ca not being integrated. I think we'll all be waiting another two years on this one

Chillvillan
First-timer

Why am I paying for subpar service? Is there an alternative that is good?

Loridori4
Occasional Contributor

It was taken into "consideration" in November of 2021, so ....hopefully they are actively working on this and other social media marketplaces? 

Come on SHipstation...you're leaving a huge gap in service for other services to jump into!

ericnj28
New Contributor

Facebook has finally hired (or fired) the right people to make their e-commerce machine work. Orders coming through and Shipstation ignores it. Come on, it's not like there are 100 new marketplaces that have to be integrated first. Crazy

ericnj28
New Contributor

FYI, if you have a Shopify store, there is an app by CED Commerce that will import your orders from Facebook

jhutchi
Occasional Contributor

Yes, but only if you have a Facebook shop, not for those who just list products on Marketplace and sell

info710
New Contributor

Not sure where this stands with shipstation at the moment but YES PLEASE SHIPSTATION, PLEASE ADD FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM SHOPS!!  This integration is a must for so many people. WE NEED THIS!!!!

ericnj28
New Contributor

It's ridiculous that this has not been addressed

info710
New Contributor

I was hoping it had! Bummer to hear this still isn't integrated ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ