cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
daniel21
First-timer (legacy)
Facebook made some updates on their shop. Our company is starting to take this platform more serious. I wanted to know if shipstation can start working on a Facebook shop integration
45 Comments
CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello, nik26!

Thank you for your post! We understand your request to see when ShipStation will offer a Facebook Shop integration. We have let the product team know this is an integration that merchants request. 

Thank you, and happy shipping!

-Cara

Julie-PWC
New Contributor

Yes, this integration is needed!

JessaM507
Occasional Contributor

well, I guess it's time to shop around since we were all forced into meta shops at the end of april and shipstation hasn't done anything. Hopefully it won't take them as long with this as it took them to get DMARC set up

time2boat
New Contributor

Shipstation....please read this clearly. We are NOT looking for a Facebook Shop integration. We are looking for a direct Facebook Marketplace integration.

I think the problem is that Meta hasn't made an API for Marketplace, yet. Therefore, it's almost impossible.

However, Shipstation could at least treat us with a little respect, and respond to this thread, that is YEARS old....

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello, @time2boat!

I am happy to inform you that we are now talking with Meta about this integration. We don't have a date to give out yet around a launch. Keep an eye out for any updates on this thread. 

We appreciate your patience and business!

Happy Shipping!

-Cara