cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
lphelps
First-timer (legacy)
We ship FedEx ground primarily but in the winter months would like the option to do expedited air shipments even though our product is a dangerous good in the air. Plus DG paperwork is cumbersome while also requiring the upmost accuracy. With similar templates to what is already provided that could greatly streamline our process and allow us to do more with shipstation.
11 Comments
arthurandreas9
First-timer (legacy)
We need dangerous goods declaration with fedex or ups. Would be great if Shipstation can incorporate this.
tim30
Occasional Contributor
FedEx just added flags for Section II lithium batteries shipped via air. We need to be able to select these flags and needs to print whatever is required on the shipping label.
jaxne
First-timer (legacy)
We also have a client that ships Lithium Ion battery packs and need to mark items as Dangerous Goods for FedEx. So FirstMile is your Integrated Fedex Reseller? Is that still the case as this post is from Dec 2015? What is their contact information? This is putting a major crimp on the shipping flow by having to create our own separate FedEx shipping labels and manually marking products as shipped.
kwanner
Rookie
We ship lithium batteries and need to be able to add to the shipping label "contents" : "Merchandise. Includes Lithium ion batteries in compliance with Section II of P1965" This should be for all carriers. We use Canada Post, DHL Express Canada, FedEx, and UPS.
james11
Occasional Contributor
Just adding my voice of support to this, there's a second thread started already, but Fedex has a hazmat API built and would really be the best. I'd be willing to pay a premium to ship Hazmat through Fedex. Easily worth $50-100 a month extra for me really.
james11
Occasional Contributor
Hey guys, can we combine this with this thread: http://feedback.shipstation.com/forums/330429-product-feedback-fresh-ideas/suggestions/5645919-hazma... Might help if we added the votes together, and I still check this religiously. Fedex Hazmat integration would be phenomenal, even if we still had to fill in all the boxes manually and all that. โค๏ธ
james11
Occasional Contributor
Hey guys, just bumping this and trying to get it combined with the other Hazmat threads. Mind giving us an update?
james11
Occasional Contributor
Hey folks, looking at nearing 4 years now, any movement on this? Could we at least combine the thread with the other hazmat threads on here? Best, James
james11
Occasional Contributor
Hey folks, been 5 years now, can we get an update or a consolidation please?
paul12
First-timer (legacy)
I'd also love this. Why is it that once Stamps.com purchased Shipstation the improvements stopped? Keep innovating or someone will eventually catch up. https://www.ezshipsoftwares.com/ we use this now but will have to build our own API to work around Shipstation.