cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
n2surplus
First-timer (legacy)
We would like to ship our LTL items under our FedEx Freight account for LTL items. This is for Economy Shipping and Expedited by ground not AIR.
30 Comments
ej
First-timer (legacy)
Please add R+L carriers!
aaron10
First-timer (legacy)
Major missing feature for shipstation. A must-have!
rich6
First-timer (legacy)
Adding the major freight companies would be a huge help. Saia, SEFL, ODFL, R&L, XPO, AAA-Cooper. All these companies have great tracking details on their sites. Currently we use an email template for each carrier, but when customer clicks on the tracking number it takes them to SS login because its an unsupported carrier. Very confusing for our customers and adds more work for us to explain not to click on the tracking number, but instead go to the URL in the email and paste the tracking number there. Freight is becoming more and more affordable. Making it a more likely choice than ever. We need SS to catch up with the market. Thank you, Rich.
rich6
First-timer (legacy)
At the very least we would like to have the ability to add a custom hyperlink on the tracking number in our shipment notification template which would take the customer to the corresponding carriers tracking website instead of the SS login. The SS login is very confusing to our customers and adds a lot more work for us to explain. Thank you.
Sales5
First-timer
Agreed. ShipStation is the ultimate tool for our logistics, I'm surprised that it does not already support FedEx Freight.
jared1
First-timer
If SS is not prepared to add LTL freight shipping, it should at least allow us to utilize the “Mark as Shipped” tool to send a useful shipment notification to our customers. The “Carrier” drop-down should show the major freight carriers. Choosing one means the shipment confirmation e-mail will contain a link to that carrier’s tracking page. Then we just paste the freight PRO number or BOL number into the “Tracking#” field. Alternatively, SS could add a ‘fill in the blank’ option in the Carrier drop-down where we can paste the hyperlink to a carrier’s tracking page. This way, when the customer clicks on the 'Track your order' link, it takes them to the right place instead of the SS log in.
nate5
First-timer (legacy)
Being able to input a custom carrier name rather than "other" would be huge for us. Shipworks support this. When "other" is selected in Shipworks, a blank appears to input a custom carrier name. The tracking information doesn't even have to be trackable with a link. I don't expect that. The carrier name and pro# just gets sent to the marketplace without a tracking link anyway. We drop ship lots of LTL freight. This is one of the few downsides to ShipStation.
nick38
First-timer (legacy)
I suspect a majority of your customers ship a blend of DTC and off-line stores. The off-line business is significantly more efficient using LTL shipments, in particular when parcels are larger/heavier. This is a significant missed element of functionality of Shipstation in my opinion and causes us 2-3 hours/day of hand keying info into fedex's interface, not to mention the cost of errors that occur.
michael47
First-timer (legacy)
We would really like to see this functionality. The main benefit, to our company, from using ShipStation is to remove the need for other shipping platforms, but we are still keying in orders for LTL shipments. At a minimum, it would be extremely helpful if we could just push the carrier name and Pro number back to BigCommerce to mark the order as shipped.
jesse4
First-timer (legacy)
I would love this. I ship with FedEx Freight, Old Dominion, and XPO (ConWay) in addition to my regular parcels. I have ShipperHQ attached to my BigCommerce store and it accurately quotes the customers my negotiated rates for all my carriers and shipments, and it would be nice to ship everything from 1 place!!