cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sbrown
First-timer (legacy)
I ship smokeless powder which qualifies as Hazmat, a feature I need. Please, as we are Mac based, UPS seems to have no plans for an Apple version of World Ship and Hazmat has to be computer generated.
19 Comments
shipping231
First-timer
We ship fully regulated Lithium Ion Batteries both domestically and internationally. I would like to see UPS and FedEx HazMat / Dangerous Goods tools in ShipStation. Currently we have to keep using UPS World Ship and FedEx Ship Manager for this, so we have to juggle all 3 shipping interfaces now which is not ideal.
brendan4
First-timer (legacy)
I think this is a great idea. I would use the UPS hazmat integration if it was available.
rmetzner
First-timer (legacy)
We ship both UPS and FedEx and have some products that are classified hazmat. We would use this feature immediately and roll out Ship Station to the rest of our warehouse locations too.
paul12
First-timer (legacy)
We ship a lot of Hazmat both FedEx and DHL and this would be very helpful.
james11
Occasional Contributor
Hello, We ship compressed gas cylinders N.O.S. (UN1956 2.2) through both Fedex and UPS and both are a pain in the rear. Would love to be able to do this through Shipstation.
james11
Occasional Contributor
Hey Shipstation team, I'm just curious about an update here. I know it says Under Review, but I was wondering if we could hear some news on how that review is coming? Thanks! James
james11
Occasional Contributor
Hey Team, thanks for the response! I literally JUST saw an email from Fedex after you responded. It's saying they just released a Dangerous Goods API. You can find the link to the email here: https://view.message.fedex.com/?j=feca15777563047b&m=fe921372756d067475&ls=fe6016717d62067d7d10&l=ff... Sorry for the length, but they didn't have any easy link available. This might give you guys something you can actually work with. Even if you're able to only cover ORM-D and Limited Quantity Exceptions in early releases, it would cover a great deal of our needs. Thanks again, love shipstation and this forum. You guys are doing a way better job in the community than the likes of Xero and others I've seen. Thanks for the hard work.
james11
Occasional Contributor
Hey Folks, been a bit over a half year now, so I wanted to check in. Fedex has a great API running strong, and you can see companies that are currently using them here: http://www.fedex.com/us/hazardous-materials/dgready.html Looks like a decent system, and it would be a phenomenal upgrade to Shipstation. I'm sure the guys at Fedex would love to have you on board.
ted3
First-timer (legacy)
I would like to see this for Fedex also. We want to ship Pool Chemicals through Fedex and currently we need to leave shipstation to comply with Fedex Rules.
shipstationgues
First-timer (legacy)
Second James and