cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sbrown
First-timer (legacy)
I ship smokeless powder which qualifies as Hazmat, a feature I need. Please, as we are Mac based, UPS seems to have no plans for an Apple version of World Ship and Hazmat has to be computer generated.
19 Comments
james11
Occasional Contributor
Hey folks, another bump here looking for an answer, especially given the Fedex API updates. Can we please get a look at this? Hazmat is a big market, and I'd be willing to pay an extra premium for this service, maybe an extra $50-$100 a month if it prints everything properly.
contact17
First-timer (legacy)
UPS just released the Hazmat/Dangerous Goods APIs just a couple weeks ago. Also FedEx has had them for almost a year now! There are other Products integrating with both and I'd hate to have to leave Shipstation for another platform and have to relearn everything.
gunnar
First-timer (legacy)
Hello, any update on this? Shipstation I think you need to make this a priority. It's a felony and $20,000 fine if we don't include the right stuff for hazmat.. PLEASE figure this out. Thank you.
james11
Occasional Contributor
Hey folks, been nearly 3 years since the last response on this. Can you please combine this with the other hazmat threads? Right now my votes are spread amongst all of them and this would have many more votes if they were combined. As a reminder, FEDEX now has a really great API for dealing with Hazmat shipments. This would make life way easier for us because we need to ship 50% of our orders Fedex Hazmat. Thanks!
james11
Occasional Contributor
Hey team, it's 2020 now so I figured I'd check in on this. We could really use an update regarding Hazmat shipping on Fedex or UPS. I hate needing to train my team on two different systems. Right now I have to ship all the Fedex Hazmat stuff through their ShipManager software and then come back to Shipstation and mark things as fulfilled. Would really prefer to just ship all my hazmat through Shipstation. With both UPS and Fedex having an API for hazmat now, I'd be happy with either provider. Can we get an update?
jamie
Occasional Contributor
An update would be greatly appreciated. With the availability of hazmat API from Fedex and UPS there should be no reason this functionality is not available. Please implement this improvement for the benefit of your customers.
katie2
First-timer
Hello! Would love to be able to print a Limited Quantities symbol for the outside of the box with the shipping label and the packing slip. I got a shipment from Amazon that way and it was cool! Please make that possible! We just started shipping limited quantities and it would be the most efficient way to make sure things get labeled properly. Thank you!!
dances23834
New Contributor
Still no update here?
jamie
Occasional Contributor
I wish ShipStation dedicated a bit more resources to improving the platform based on customer feedback. It seems little to no changes ever really get done. It’s hard to ever even get a response.