cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jderringer
First-timer (legacy)
As I am sure that many of us use SalesForce for our CRM, it would be great if ShipStation would take all of our customer transaction data and put it into our SalesForce ORG and enable us to ship directly through SalesForce. Sending return labels through SalesForce would also be awesome!
5 Comments
wesley1
First-timer (legacy)
I NEED THIS ASAP A DIRECT INTEGRATION. I USE CLOUD CONVERSION AND IS COOL BUT A DIRECT INTEGRATION WOULD BE IDEAL
steveo
Occasional Contributor
I can't see how Cloud Commerce helps. Can you post a URL to a specific page that mentions Sales Force? Thanks
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hey @pricedright, You can locate their site by going to cloudconversion.com - the integration is in beta, so you may need to reach out for more information. I'll send them your contact information as well. Thanks
meden
First-timer (legacy)
This is an essential integration. So many companies are turning to Salesforce to organize their data and a way to easily and automatically share order and shipment information between Salesforce and Shipstation is required.
sharon
First-timer (legacy)
In general SalesForce is where we interact with customers. Even just sending shipping information to salesforce will be a huge help.