cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaniM
First-timer

It would be great if we would be able to display live shipping rates at WooCommerce Cart and Checkout pages utilizing Shipstation API without having to rely on third parties.

32 Comments
david33
First-timer

Agreed. We are also looking for this functionality.

tmproductionsll
New Contributor

100% agree! @admin please move this up the chain. It's desperately needed for WooCommerce storefronts. Also, maybe a plugin for displaying tracking information in the customer order details page under their account?

AmirKhan
Occasional Contributor

WE NEED THIS!

Ztg525
Occasional Contributor

Yes... We need this. Why someone like  ShipStation hasn't built this yet just blows my mind. Could instantly get thousands of new customers to ShipStation. 

chad7
Occasional Contributor

Absolutely.  I'm forced to use a buggy third-party plugin to accomplish this.

Easyship.com offers live rates integrations with Woocommerce.  I may be forced to switch if Shipstation can't get this integrated.

ElfsGiftsOnline
New Contributor

Yes! That would be amazing if it integrated to set rates at checkout for the customer instead of having to manually set up shipping rate estimates. Especially since some shipment prices with the same weight and distance vary due to whether or not a customer's address is rural. As far as I know, there is no way to account for that in setting up the shipping rates. I'm sure there is a pro version of a plugin somewhere that does that, but I don't feel like that's something I see often enough to be worth paying extra to accommodate, however it is often enough to be annoying. 

AmirKhan
Occasional Contributor

@ElfsGiftsOnline I switched to EasyShip. Everything seems to be going really well, you have love shipping rates at checkout. The only thing is, duties and taxes and charges together, so if you don’t want your costumer to pay it, you have to pay both. But the way around that is setting up general tax rules in woocommerce to cover the costs. I’m not even sure ShipStation Offers the tax feature either. 

Ztg525
Occasional Contributor

Shipstation - is this possible? This, combined with the fact that my emails have been going to spam for years and I cant fix it while using Shipstation, going to another service seems to be the only way to fix everything at once. 

Joshjungle
Rookie

I am as well baffled that Shipstation offers UPS shipping, but does not offer a method for live shipping rates for WooCommerce.  Please develop this.

Joshjungle
Rookie

Please add this