cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
DaniM
First-timer

It would be great if we would be able to display live shipping rates at WooCommerce Cart and Checkout pages utilizing Shipstation API without having to rely on third parties.

39 Comments
joshchretien
New Contributor

This topic started back in 2020 (at least) on this discussion:
https://community.shipstation.com/t5/Order-Source-Integrations/Sending-rates-from-ShipStation-to-Woo...

If you guys have no plans to do it, can you just say so? This is SOOOO needed.

kfindlay
First-timer

Please add this. Major gap - especially considering how massive Woocommerce is. I just signed up for a free trial and this lack may be a deal breaker for us. Frankly, I'm pretty shocked the Woocommerce plugin I just installed doesn't handle live rates. So odd. Big miss.

heathert73
Contributor

We desperately need this for WooCom too!  Any idea if and when live rates integration will be available for WooCom?

joshchretien
New Contributor

Update us please!

KO
New Contributor

Just another frustrated customer wondering why this has not been implemented yet. Since the last update seems to be "there is no update", I assume that means they are not even working on this. 

Are the people who switched Easyship still happy with still happy them?

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello @KO!

Thank you for expressing your frustration with this. Currently, we need permission from Woohoo Commerce to do this. Currently, we have not been able to get their approval. 

Have an excellent rest of your Friday!

-Cara

GardenGrow
New Contributor

ShipStation - When will Live Shipping Rates for WooCommerce be implemented? This has been an issue for at least 4 years. Are you going to implement this or not? I am researching a move to another provider.

chad7
Occasional Contributor

They clearly aren't going to.  That fact that the admin above referred to it as "Woohoo Commerce" should tell you everything you need to know.  Not to mention there aren't any permission or approvals required, tons of 3rd party plugins out there for Woo.

Just switch to EasyShip and be done with it.  We switch a while ago and it integrates perfectly with live rate support and a few other benefits over Shipstation.

savagemic
New Contributor

Yeah, ShipStation doesn't care about WooCommerce at all. They have obviously done the math, and if they lose 80% of their Woo business because of this lack of features, it won't impact them.

Please don't take my word for it. Go look at their Innovation site and find something that they have launched with WooCommerce support (https://innovation.shipstation.com/)