cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
bumpernets
First-timer (legacy)
UPS knows to pick up a package that ready for pickup without having to have a daily pick up.
90 Comments
nathan9
First-timer (legacy)
This shouldn't even be a question. If you want to be the best, most hassle-free shipping solution then integrate this simple feature. It's seriously the only hiccup in your system. If you're ok with second best then carry on.
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hi! At this time, Smart Pickup is an option that has not yet been made available to ShipStation as a third party integration. However, continue providing your support and feedback for this idea, so we can get the ball rolling as much as possible.
product_sales
New Contributor
Yes, please add Smart Pickup to SS. It would be great to not have to schedule a pickup when we ship with UPS. We recently switched from Worldship and this is the main thing we'd like to see happen in SS.
creativepersist
First-timer
Just throwing my vote in for this one. We don't necessarily have UPS outgoing daily, but I switched to a daily pickup because there was apparently no way to trigger the 'smart pickup' with shipstation. I don't know why this even has to be a Shipstation problem; I'm sure it's not this simplistic on the back end, but (I've told my UPS rep this) Smart Pickup needs an option where a pickup is scheduled when labels are generated with *ANY* third-party tool. Most people using smart pickup are probably only shipping from one location anyway.
Marcus_santa
First-timer (legacy)
I want to process all of our shipments using Shipstation instead of Worldship for UPS and Shipstation for USPS. We need to see SS add Smart Pickup. This is the only problem I have ever had with Shipstation and frankly I'm shocked this is not integrated.
casimirck
First-timer (legacy)
We had boxes piling up in our lobby for two days before realizing that Shipstation wasn't notifying UPS that we needed a pickup. How is this not integrated?!
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hi @Casimir, thanks for checking in on an update. We're still working on prioritizing this one and would like to keep it open for other users like yourself to vote and comment on. We'll let you know here when we have any updates.
sheila
First-timer (legacy)
We really need this integration! It would be a huge help as well as a cost-saver for us, so we would really like to see it happen soon. Thanks.
katie_morgan
New Contributor
This would be huge for us as a time and money saver. We ship mostly with USPS priority, but for our larger packages (which are less often) we use UPS. We recently switched to "Smart Pickup" and didn't know it wasn't supported.
thedesignestoff
First-timer (legacy)
Wow, shocked to see that the original request for this integration was in 2013! It's 2018 and still not working. It doesn't seem to be a priority. It's pretty clear that if you can eliminate a step in the process of having users go to another site to request the pickups, how much of an improvement that would be to workflow.