cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bumpernets
First-timer (legacy)
UPS knows to pick up a package that ready for pickup without having to have a daily pick up.
90 Comments
andy_1
First-timer (legacy)
'+1. Big feature gap
sonora
First-timer (legacy)
Please add this feature.
brad4
First-timer (legacy)
Why wouldn't Shipstation support UPS Smart Pickup?! I have to manually request a UPS pickup everyday. Isn't this the 21st century?! Get with it ShipStation.
daniel9
First-timer (legacy)
As a business that used UPS as our major carrier for the longest time, while I thought Smart Pickup would be useful, if you are shipping orders daily, you might want to ask for a Daily Pickup, this way you have pickups daily and you’re eligible for better rates. Just my 2 cents. (I did have 3 votes here for the longest time)
shipping51
First-timer (legacy)
We ship often via UPS but not daily so it's a waste of the driver's time and our money to have the daily pickup but it's the only option since we use ShipStation. Please figure out how to integrate Smart Pickup!
thevesati
First-timer (legacy)
it definitely needs to be done
andy_1
First-timer (legacy)
For those of you waiting for this feature, I thought I'd share this tip of what we do. Our shipping staff have a link in their browser to here: https://wwwapps.ups.com/pickup/schedulegwn?loc=en_US, and it literally takes 30 seconds to schedule a pickup and it doesn't even require logging into UPS. I've found, generally that requesting pickups even for USPS and Fedex is more reliable using the Carrier's website and nearly as fast.
purwatr
First-timer (legacy)
We pay for UPS Smart Pickup and have been for several years (about $9+ per week). I switched to ShipStation a couple years ago and had to start manually setting up the pickups because they don't use the UPS API to integrate the Smart Pickup feature. Now after all this time UPS rep tells me I've been double billed- the weekly pickup charge PLUS each requested pickup via the UPS website. My fault that I didn't watch my bills closer and analyze each charge, but frustrating to know that I've over paid by thousands of dollars. There's no such thing as "Smart Pickup" when using ShipStation as far as I've been able to figure... You'll pay daily (about $8 in my case) for each pickup because ShipStation won't request for you if you're paying for the smart pickup service on an ongoing basis... PLEASE FIX THIS SHIPSTATION! Evidently without it we'll be paying over daily $8 pickups to get "smart pickups" each scheduled separately at a cost of around $100-120 per month extra. That extra shipping price could sure pay for some nice shipping software... Someone please correct me if the above info is incorrect. Is there something I'm missing?
info32
First-timer
Is it true (ShipStation) is telling me this. If I want to display rates on my BigCommerce website I can only display the LOWEST cost option? Even though I have selected all the options from all the carriersI want my customers to see? This makes ZERO sense. Why have different options? Why have different carriers? I have a customer that want's to have their stuff overnight and use UPS, you are telling me they CAN'T???????? Why does a UPS rate show up when the shipping address is a P.O. BOX??????? UPS does NOT deliver to P.O. BOXES. Either the support group telling me this is wrong or ShipStation should be renamed you know what Station.
info32
First-timer
UPS Scheduled pickups don't work anymore. I always have to use my own UPS account not ShipStation and schedule from the UPS.com website. Is feature was working fine for me in SS and suddenly is stopped working several months ago.