cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
hugozillion8
First-timer (legacy)
Please allow integration for Walmart Canada selling channel. I have Walmart USA set up but I need integration for Walmart Canada.
47 Comments
phildirectpb
First-timer (legacy)
Walmart Canada is a new platform from Walmart, specifically for the country of Canada. While Walmart US has ship station integration, Walmart CA is not currently set up for API integration with Ship Station. This platform is new, and will be launching fully in September. There are currently only a group of sellers allowed to sell, however within the next few months, the platform will open to more third party sellers. I think it would be beneficial to get the store setup soon, so that more sellers are ready to add orders into their dashboard as soon as the platform becomes available to them.
sarahwei2002
First-timer (legacy)
We just build up our Walmart Canada store. Please set up a direct integration with Walmart Canada. It will become one of the major marketplace in Canada.
gpappas324
First-timer (legacy)
please add walmart cananda it will save a lot of time on shipping thanks
Viacheslav
New Contributor
Please add this feature!
shipping100
First-timer (legacy)
ShipStation, please connect to the Walmart Canada platform. Your current connection to the Walmart API only supports USA (although we can connect - it will not pull orders).
lucas1
First-timer (legacy)
We require integration with Walmart CA, why is ShipStation falling behind? For ShipStation to be the optimal platform, we require all selling channel integrations, why is this one being ignored? Please provide full integration with Walmart CA.
212joseph
First-timer (legacy)
Walmart Canadian
gold_bm
First-timer (legacy)
please add walmart cananda it will save a lot of time on shipping thanks
Accounting15
First-timer (legacy)
Please allow Walmart Canada Integration
ABCCLOTHINGS
First-timer (legacy)
please allow