cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
58 Comments
mcdade_kostas
First-timer (legacy)
COmpletely agree. This would be a game changer for you guys.
kader
First-timer (legacy)
I also agree shipstation will be better served if you connect with GSO system. You already have network with LSO that serves TX. GSO serves CA, AZ, NV which is much wider. I don't know about each companies total business size but I hope you integrate GSO to your software so we can use it. Their rates are great!
claude
First-timer (legacy)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. We process thousands of packages and ship with both UPS and GSO. and it is a straight up bitch to keep it all straight and adds a ton of work for us to process the orders.
jim22
First-timer (legacy)
I agree, and I've also emailed GSO customer service to suggest they work towards the integration from their side.
burt
First-timer (legacy)
YES YES YES!!! PLUS ONE. This would help us out completely.
info795
First-timer (legacy)
Please integrate GSO, would really help for West Coast customers.
it19
First-timer (legacy)
We love GSO, Golden State Overnight, gso.com ships to eight western US states now. Washington, Oregon, Idaho, California, Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico. We consistently save 20% over our negotiated rates with UPS. Our ground shipments through GSO routinely arrive in two days. Tracking, emailing of tracking info to customers and web API provide very much the same customer experience as UPS. And they have a detailed Web API integration guide which I'm sure they would be happy to share with ShipStation. As UPS prices continue to rise, smaller carrier like GSO are jumping in to compete. There are several small shipping carriers on the east coast that are achieving the same level of service there at better price points than UPS.
graphics
First-timer (legacy)
We really need this integration between GSO and SS. That would save a lot of hassle.
jenn2
First-timer (legacy)
We also need this integration!
graphics
First-timer (legacy)
I agree that a GSO integration would save steps with all of our shipments we send out.