cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
58 Comments
systems
First-timer (legacy)
'+1 We just GSO a ton! And this would make it much easier... We have stopped using Shipstation because without GSO we don't really need it
systems
First-timer (legacy)
I just sent GSO a feature / integration request to their customer support email. I suggest anyone looking for this integration do the same! :D Here is their support email: customerservice@gso.com https://www.gso.com/customersupport/contactinfo
sales339
First-timer (legacy)
'+3 half my shipments go through GSO. Would love to manage than with Shipstation!
shipping157
First-timer (legacy)
We just signed up today for a trial of ship station, but unfortunately will likely not implement since there is no support for GSO. Please, try to do this -- I think it's a hidden gem on the west coast.
shipping157
First-timer (legacy)
We need this if we are to continue to use ShipStation past our trial period
jonathan15
First-timer (legacy)
I, too, would very much like to see this.
info597
First-timer (legacy)
We could use it too! We deliver overnight express via FedEx and they're TERRIBLE. We could really use this! Thanks!
info308
First-timer (legacy)
Yes! Please build this integration! We spoke to technical support at GSO and they indicated they would like to make this happen so seems like we just need similar commitment on ShipStation side. Please re-consider this, as it would be huge for West Coast clients. (fingers crossed!!)
sales312
First-timer (legacy)
We need this to complete our shipping automation and not being able to use GSO is a hassle. Our company does large Banners mainly in the Western US and GSO is the main carrier for overnight delivery.
sales306
First-timer (legacy)
We are using GSO and it would make it easier on us to have it integrated.