cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
58 Comments
msimms
First-timer (legacy)
We use OnTrac, but there are places that are only served by GSO. We really need some integration between you two. I’ll reach out to them and request they connect with you. Can you send me a contact email that I could pass along?
trevor4
First-timer (legacy)
Please build this integration. Because I am a wine business GSO offers rates that can't be beaten by the other bigger guys and without those we wouldn't be able to operate. Our process is by hand right now and needs automation to grow. If you need any incentive, I WILL SEND YOU WINE!!
info308
First-timer (legacy)
Ditto to the comments below. It also looks like the last ShipStation reply was in 2016 and there have been quite a few comments since. Any updates, ShipStation? Thanks again!
press
First-timer (legacy)
yes this would be so amazing. please integrate w GSO. please. thank you!
info506
First-timer (legacy)
I also would like this integration.
info308
First-timer (legacy)
GSO has zero other non-enterprise integration partners - you guys could become their go-to and sole integration partner for small/mid size businesses. You could potentially add thousands of new subscribers with this integration. How can we help you see the light and make this happen???
mikeg
First-timer (legacy)
Yes please, we ship with GSO and would use within shipstation
Len
First-timer (legacy)
It would be great if this integration was added asap. I plan to begin shipping with GSO in the near future and will need to process these orders through a different platform if Ship Station does not offer them as a carrier.
press
First-timer (legacy)
any update on this one ? been a long time since any comments from Shipstation admin. thank you!
info442
First-timer (legacy)
Hi, Yes, I'm looking for this feature as well