Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
58 Comments
shop17
First-timer (legacy)
please do!
info459
First-timer (legacy)
Is there any follow up on this thread? Or has anyone been able to create this integration? I'm a new customer looking to use ShipStation and I currently use GSL.
wynn
First-timer (legacy)
It would be really useful to be able to use GLS. We will probably have to move away from ShipStation as a solution because GLS is not an option.
orders81
First-timer (legacy)
We could really use this integration also - please add it! Here is the API information. Hello, GSO|GLS does offer API’s which include a tracking method. We have attached our latest REST API guide for review. Please note that credentials needed to access the API’s are requested through your sales rep. If you’re unsure who the rep is please provide your account number and we can verify. Thanks, GSO Technical Support Golden State Overnight 800-322-5555 option 5
Kevin15
First-timer (legacy)
I would like to see this as well, PLEASE! We do all of our west coast shipping with them and am a new user to shipstation, this would make me much more committed to shipstation and I would immediately upgrade as I would be doing far more shipments with you, this would be true with many other west coast customers
support89
First-timer
Hello. Can we please start working on GSO/GLS integration? It is essential for many of us on the west coast that use them, especially in the beverage industry. They have fantastic rates. Shipstation is far and away the best platform I've used. I am sure you guys can link up with them and get this going!
support90
First-timer (legacy)
PLEASE SHOPIFY THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!
support89
First-timer
I have reached out to GSO/GSL and they are willing to cooperate. What is the holdup?
support90
First-timer (legacy)
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please!!!! Can we get a a integration for GSO! This is a major shipping company on the West Coast! How is this not a option yet! Shame on you Shipstation!
steve22
Occasional Contributor
Super simple to make a lot of people happy in California and along the west coast.