cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
info386
First-timer (legacy)
Are there any plans on adding Poshmark? I know they generate their own labels but, Shipstation would help in tracking the orders after the labels are printed. Maybe import the labels and mark them as shipped when printed. It would be nice to have all of our channels together. Thank you Paul
24 Comments
hodgepodgesun
First-timer (legacy)
Adding PoshMark and Mercari would be wonderful. There is interest, perhaps you should conduct a survey. Mercari added UPS drop and ship, where you can take your large package to them and they will ship it for you; however, many of us would prefer to do it ourselves. You are leaving money on the table. Check out the increase in PoshMark and Mercari sales over the past two years. UPS shipping for Large items https://www.mercari.com/us/help_center/article/378 Prepaid Mercari labels https://www.mercari.com/us/help_center/article/320?id=320&path=Prepaid%20label%20options&source=%2Ft...
rimcountrysoap
First-timer (legacy)
Would love to have Mercari and Poshmark as available sales channels to connect for same reason as posted above.
randy_treibel
First-timer (legacy)
Hello, I would pay $20 a month extra for mercari and or poshmark features
jason31
First-timer (legacy)
Please integrate poshmark with Shipstation.
M3_Fulfillment
First-timer
Integrate
olivia
First-timer (legacy)
Interested +2
Angeldidonne
First-timer (legacy)
I'm very interested in poshmark & mercari being added as well. That would really help. Thank you.
silverline_loga
New Contributor
Yes please!
sellersavings
Occasional Contributor
Millions of people use Poshmark. You have tons of other integrations that I have never even heard of ... but not Poshmark???? Shipstation needs to contact Poshmark directly and not pass the buck by asking users on this forum to find and contact the Poshmark web development department. Smh. Cรข€™mon. Itรข€™s been two years already! Poshmark is about to become a IPO publicly traded company!
sellersavings
Occasional Contributor
It's 3 years later. What gives?