cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arsalan
First-timer (legacy)
We have been employing shipstation as our primary shipping software domestically. We would also like to incorporate shipstation as our primary shipping software for "BULK INTERNATIONAL" Shipments. Currently shipstaton does not offer the ability to add the SED/EEI filed to the label that is generated. To ship internationally the label must have an AES Citation. Shipstation does not cover EEI, Most shipping software such as shiprush and shipwire already incoporate these features and they should be easy to implement. In addition to the AES citation we would like an editable platform for commercial invoice generation. Currently Trade documents are generated with the same billing and shipping we would like to provide examples/images of a template that will allow us editable commercial invoice to both attached electronically and print out of shipstation for export purposes. Thank you Regards,
5 Comments
john64
First-timer (legacy)
YES! YES! YES! DO THIS! We're currently shipping close to 900 shipments per day, about half of which require EEI filing. I've been asking ShipStation for a year to implement this, so far, without success. This would be a GREAT help. Please do this ASAP! John Mutrux, Shipping Manager, Butterfly Labs, Inc.
bengel
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, this will ship high value international shipments through ship station. Currently if a shipment requires the SED/EDI than we can't use ship station.
jessica14
First-timer (legacy)
It would be a huge benefit to allow for the EEI integration. I hope it happens!
pbloeme
First-timer (legacy)
I just signed up for ShipStation and was shocked that you do not provide EEI integration! I would be happy to apply for an EEI number through Fedex and paste it into ShipStation if that was the only way to get it to work. Having to jump back and forth from ShipStation to Fedex Ship for those orders is disappointing.
shipping168
First-timer (legacy)
'@ShipStation, Any update on this? This would help us out too! We are doing a trial now and might not continue because of this lack of SED/EEI support.