cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
service43
First-timer

We use Shipstation for all shipments. Paypal recently added holds to funds that don't show tracking information. That's not my only headache, but today I learned that Shipstation currently cannot not send tracking IDs to Paypal for each transaction once shipped.  Is it possible to add this in, say as a daily, end-of-day chron that submits all tracking for earlier transactions that have shipped?

3 Comments
KOFFEEEXPRESS
New Contributor

THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN ADDRESED YEARS AGO WE HAVE THE SAM ISSUE WITH 2 GO DADDY STORES SHIP STATION DOES NOT WORK WITH GO DADDYSO WE IMPORT THE ORDERS FROM PAYPAL AFTER IT IS PLACED  ONCE WE SHIP WE HAVE TO MANUALLY GO BAC TO PAYPAL AND GODADY AND TRCKING. IF WE CAN IMPORT ORDERY WHY CANT SHIPSTATION A LEAST HAE A CALL BACK API TO PAYPAL TO ADD TRACKING. AND SHIP STATION AND GODADDY NEED TO PARTNER UP THIS IS GOING ON 1O YEARS

KOFFEEEXPSS TEAM

smallbearelec
New Contributor

What a nightmare. Paypal started holding $$$ ten days ago and forcing us to go in and MANUALLY UPDATE tracking info for the HUNDREDS of orders we ship and tack via shipstation. We have happy customers, delivered orders, a growing business and PAYPAL holding transactions for a MONTH supposedly as part of 'Seller Protection'. I call it fraud. 

tzr
New Contributor

Hey @KOFFEEEXPRESS @& @smallbearelec 

It looks like if you use paypal shipping it sends back the tracking information, please have a look at this article

https://www.paypal.com/us/cshelp/article/shipstation-frequently-asked-questions-help696

If that doesn't work for you we can build something custom for you so that it solves the issue for you. We never know when shipstation will build that out.

And about Godaddy integration I would say Godaddy doesn't have any API available that's why I think Shipstation is not able to connect to them. However we was able to build a work around that. You can contact us here about it https://constacloud.com/appconnect/godaddy-and-shipstation-integration.html

Thanks