cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
asosnov
First-timer (legacy)
Would love to be able to integrate Sendle (USA) as a carrier. It's available in Australia so hopefully this wouldn't be too difficult since you already have the option available in the Australia market. Really don't want to use another platform but the shipping options/pricing are great!
50 Comments
contact40
First-timer (legacy)
It would be great if you could support support Sendle integration as a carrier (for the US).
orders74
First-timer (legacy)
We'd love to see an integration with Sendle US as a carrier. Their idea to be able to get packages delivered with a 2 Day Guarantee at much more affordable pricing and Carbon Neutral Deliveries is fantastic and I think many of would greatly benefit from this integration. thank you.
scott21
First-timer (legacy)
I was disappointed to find out that ShipStation does not currently integrate with Sendle in the US. It is important to my company to seek green initiatives wherever possible.
sean47
First-timer (legacy)
Need intergration for Sendle US NOT Au, also for Mercari, some on shipstation get with the times? Also it does not help that a eBay seller that sends 1 package a year gets better priority mail rates than a seller on shipstaton that does tens of thousands of packages a year? Why will you all refuse to evolve?
sales206
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, I concur with the comment. I would love to be able to offer and use Sendle within the Shipstation platform.
ajo
First-timer (legacy)
Let's do this!
rodney
First-timer (legacy)
Need this functionality, will save me 30+ minutes a day from having to cut and paste from shipstation to sendle for my etsy orders.
bentley283
First-timer (legacy)
I would love this to happen soon
cadut1974
First-timer (legacy)
Sendle would be a great option to use with Shipstation, A much needed integration !! I have been using Sendle for a few months and the service is flawless in the USA
mrosa
First-timer (legacy)
We really need this integration RIGHT NOW! Using Sendle would save us a tons of money, as we are shipping way much domestic orders right now, but because they do not integrate with Shipstation we cannot use them!