cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
service46
First-timer (legacy)
Solid Commerce is an inventory management tool similar to Channel Adviser. It helps to list your inventory to the various marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon, Rakuten, Newegg, Sears, and your personal website in one shot. It also stores all of your inventory in one central location so you can have you full quantity on every site instead of dividing inventory up between multiple marketplaces which can result in lost sales. Solid Commerce does also bring in all orders from the various sites so this integration would be great because then tracking numbers and shipping data can be updated on the orders in Solid Commerce. This would also be a great feature because then the storage locations of the different items would be brought into Shipstation to properly print pick lists based on warehouse storage location. Please vote for this idea if you would like another listing/inventory management tool that is much more affordable then Channel Advisor to be integrated with Shipstation.
10 Comments
nauticalbrands
First-timer (legacy)
would be nice to have SolidCommerce Integration. They currently integrate with ShippingEasy, however shippingeasy UI and workflow are not even close to ShipStation. We also agree that it would be nice for ShipStation to do inventory control for all major market places however would it not be better to just buy or merge with StitchLabs. We use SolidCommerce for one reason only and that is for listing management and ChannelAdvisor is way to expensive
jeffrey
New Contributor
Dear Shipstation, I am not a SolidCommerce customer, but looking at your answer on this one you are missing the point. It should be in the best interest of Shipstation to grow business and add customers. You wont see more interest on this topic from any Shipstation users, because if someone was using SolidCommerce then they would never sign up with Shipstation in the first place. They would need a shipping solution that can integrate with their existing SolidCommerce account, so there is sort of a catch 22 here. I guess that it would make it helpful if you allowed non-shipstation users to also vote on a topic like this. Just my 2 cents...
sales465
First-timer (legacy)
I would love to see solidcommerce integrated with shipstation (#1 on shipping) Fikret
richard16
First-timer (legacy)
If this thread is still live, I'd like to see this integration become a reality. Thanks.
richard16
First-timer (legacy)
We currently have to export our tracking data from SS and import it to Solid Commerce daily. Solid commerce has their own (poor) shipping tool and they integrate also with ShippingEasy, but we prefer Shipstation as a platform.
msaminyc
First-timer (legacy)
It Would be nice to integrate with Solid Commerce. If not we will have to switch to Shipping Easy
ben21
First-timer (legacy)
Hello, i am a shipstation customer and i also need this integration or will be faced with the decision to leave shipstation. I looked into sellercloud, channeladvisor, channelsale, skufault, and many others and solidcommerce would be a good fit for shipstation. Can this happen??
ben21
First-timer (legacy)
I also agree that you will not see interested because solidcommerce has to push its customers into its current integrations and they are offering me shippingeasy.com and shipworks. Shipstation is a much better shipping solution so you would be gaining all those customers without a doubt.
Matthew16
First-timer (legacy)
We are on the enterprise plan with ShipStation and we need ShipStation integration with Solid Commerce as well. As others have said, Shipping Easy integrates with Solid Commerce and we will also have to move over if ShipStation can't get this done. We love the ShipStation platform, but integration with Solid Commerce is a must for us, please get this done so we don't have to change platforms!
Matthew16
First-timer (legacy)
We need ShipStation integration with SolidCommerce!