cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
gheard
First-timer (legacy)
We have a ShipStation account and use Shopify for eCommerce and we also have a retail location using Square POS. We often get customers that want to buy in store and have product shipped. Is there a way to integrate Square POS with ShipStation? All I've seen is that ShipStation only integrates with Square web sales and we don't use their web platform.
16 Comments
Gerald
First-timer (legacy)
I second this. Right now, when a customer elects to ship, depending on the order size, we charge a flat rate or if the order is large, do free shipping. It would be great if the customer could type in the address and then this would sync to shipstation to reduce errors and re-keying the data. Thanks!
liftyourtable
First-timer (legacy)
I am requesting Shipstation also integrate with Square register sales
liftyourtable
First-timer (legacy)
Square sales should be able to be imported into Shipstation. Why do I need to manually enter the orders into Shipstation?
adminx
First-timer (legacy)
'+2 vote on this idea. Customer behavior drives this. They want to order but have it shipped. Square Invoice can collect payments. There is no way to get order details to Shipstation, although Square has them. The current Square/Shipstation integration has a gaping hole from a retailer perspective.
adminx
First-timer (legacy)
'+2 vote on this idea. Customer behavior drives this. They want to order but have it shipped. Square Invoice can collect payments. There is no way to get order details to Shipstation, although Square has them. The current Square/Shipstation integration has a gaping hole from a retailer perspective.
ops8
First-timer (legacy)
I agree. It seems a major limiter that Paypal as a payment gateway from a web platform easily imports, cut Square as a payment gateway from the same platform will not import. Makes no sense.
crystalimg
First-timer (legacy)
Is there any timeline on this being an option? Is it being considered at all?
crystalimg
First-timer (legacy)
The lack of this integration may break the deal for me switching to shipstation. I guess I could import a csv of my POS sales daily. But that doesn't help me on the fly and I will still need another order tracking software on top of this.
aliki
First-timer (legacy)
I am interested in this as well. We send invoices for custom items through POS and to be able to atleast import the ship to address into shipstation would save us a lot of time and frustration.
prbyjackieebner
First-timer (legacy)
I am very interested in this as well